OCTOBER 30 - NOVEMBER 7
STUDENTS (RESIDES SOUTH OF LAVA FLOW) REPORT TO PAHOA ELEMENTARY OR PAHOA HIGH & INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL CAMPUS
Administration welcomes you to
Pahoa High and Intermediate School!
We are a school of varied backgrounds, of equally diverse gifts and talents, and we count on you for your contribution to make a difference. Academically, our courses will prepare you for college, as well as for other post-high school options. Socially, we want each of you to respect yourself, respect others, respect our environment, and be responsible. We want you all to have goals and aspirations for a successful future.In essence, we want each one to strive towards achieving our school”s Vision, Mission, Philosophy, Motto and General Learner Outcomes listed below.
People Actively Helping Others Achieve
General Learner Outcomes
- The understanding that it is essential for human beings to work together.
- The ability to be responsible for ones own learning.
- The ability to recognize and produce quality performance and quality products.
- The ability to be involved in complex thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to use a variety of technologies effectively and ethically.
- Ability to communicate effectively.Again, welcome to our School!