Administration welcomes you to
Pahoa High and Intermediate School!
We are a school of varied backgrounds, of equally diverse gifts and talents, and we count on you for your contribution to make a difference. Academically, our courses will prepare you for college, as well as for other post-high school options. Socially, we want each of you to respect yourself, respect others, respect our environment, and be responsible. We want you all to have goals and aspirations for a successful future.In essence, we want each one to strive towards achieving our school”s Vision, Mission, Philosophy, Motto and General Learner Outcomes listed below.
A graduate who has the skills and knowledge to succeed socially, personally, and academically in a global society.
To provide a place of learning for all members of the Pahoa High & Intermediate School community where they successfully prepare for a meaningful, positive future and achieve personal, academic, and social goals.
Everyone can achieve at Pahoa.
People Actively Helping Others Achieve
General Learner Outcomes
- The understanding that it is essential for human beings to work together.
- The ability to be responsible for ones own learning.
- The ability to recognize and produce quality performance and quality products.
- The ability to be involved in complex thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to use a variety of technologies effectively and ethically.
- Ability to communicate effectively.Again, welcome to our School!