GET ON BOARD BUS SERVICE
This memo (below) will be provided by the school bus driver starting the afternoon of May 14, 2015 until all riders are accounted for. Please ask the driver if you didn't receive one.
Administration welcomes you to
A graduate who has the skills and knowledge to succeed socially, personally, and academically in a global society.
To provide a place of learning for all members of the Pahoa High & Intermediate School community where they successfully prepare for a meaningful, positive future and achieve personal, academic, and social goals.
Everyone can achieve at Pahoa.
People Actively Helping Others Achieve
General Learner Outcomes
- The understanding that it is essential for human beings to work together.
- The ability to be responsible for ones own learning.
- The ability to recognize and produce quality performance and quality products.
- The ability to be involved in complex thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to use a variety of technologies effectively and ethically.
- Ability to communicate effectively.Again, welcome to our School!