School Uniform Order
NOTE: LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS AND PULLOVER HOODIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
Pahoa High & Intermediate School Dress Standard Shirt Orders are $8 to $14. Long Sleeves costs $11 to $18. Pullover Hoodies costs $25 to $33.
Payment Due with Order Form. Sorry no COD. Cash, Money Order or Cashier Check Only. No Personal Checks Please.
Make payable to Big Island Image
Pick Up Location: School Campus from 9 AM to 11 AM.
Dates: October 5th, November 3rd and December 2nd.
Subject to change. You will be notified by Text or Call.
You may also mail in order forms with payment to: Big Island Image.
Attn: LANI KEKOA
831 Leilani St. Hilo, Hawaii 96720. Contact Info. 808.769.2766 or [email protected]
CLICK HERE DOWNLOAD AND PRINT ORDER FORM
CLICK HERE TO READ DRESS STANDARD/UNIFORM POLICY
PHIS students will wear School T-shirts. T-shirts may not be altered in any way. These will be available for purchase periodically throughout the school year on campus from the vendor or from the vendor’s retail store. The school will not keep additional T-shirts for distribution. Loaner Shirts will be available in case of emergencies and must be returned by the end of the school day, or students will be charged for the T-shirt’s replacement. Students must also dress to a reasonable standard of appropriateness, as if going for a job interview as an entry level employee. Appropriate clothes don’t have to be expensive, but must be comfortable and modest. Before you leave for school, ask yourself: ARE YOU DRESSED FOR SUCCESS?
- Your midriff is completely covered, front and back.
- All clothing fits properly.
- Shorts or skirts are not more than six inches above your knees.
- No visible undergarments or see-through clothing.
- No chains, oversized belts, or buckles hanging from the waist.
- Wear sunglasses outside of buildings only.
- No dangerous jewelry or sharp items.
- No offensive, illegal, gang-related, or negative symbols and language.
CLICK HERE TO READ PHIS UNIFORM GUIDANCE
PHIS Uniform Guidance
Expectations for Uniforms
- Students will be expected to be in uniform t-shirts or another Pahoa High and Intermediate branded top daily.
- School ID is considered part of the uniform and needs to be visible at all times on campus.
- Students are not to cover uniforms with pull-over style hoodies. Hoodies or other outwear that unzip or otherwise open in the front and can show the uniform top are acceptable.
What if you don’t have your uniform
- For students who come to school without a uniform shirt, one will be provided for you by security or other school staff.
- Students who are issued a uniform for the day must return them to security for cleaning at the end of the day.
- Every effort will be made to get you a uniform shirt of proper size; however, we may have to use larger sizes if your size is not available.