The Kamehameha Scholars program benefits high school students interested in college and career planning with the help of program advisors. Year-round workshops and activities are designed to ease the stress of preparing for college. More information about the program can be found at: http://apps.ksbe.edu/kscholars/.
Students who complete the program will earn a valuable tuition scholarship.
1. Reside on the islands of Hawai‘i, O’ahu, Kaua’i or Maui.
2. Be entering grades 9-12 and not currently enrolled full-time at one of Kamehameha Schools’ three campuses.
3. Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 and be in good standing at their current school (good behavior and conduct).
4. Attend workshops and complete assignments.
5. Identify a significant adult in their life who will actively support and participate in the program.
A complete a medical form with parents’ and physician’s signatures. An up-to-date physical performed after June 1, 2013 is also required.
Annual Notification of Privacy Rights
Know your privacy rights as they apply to 1) student record information; 2) directory information; 3) surveys and other information collection; and 4) military recruitment information. For more information on your privacy rights, the laws that protect them, and how to exercise your rights, contact your school administrator or visit